Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Mya and Macy!

Super quick update...my nieces are here!

Mya JoLynn was born at 4:35 pm EST today weighing at 5 pounds and 8 ounces and 20 inches long. Her sister Macy Ann was born at 4:36 pm EST today weighting at 5 pounds and 1 ounce and 18 inches long. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the cutest girls ever!

Jessi and Tyler could not be prouder, and Matt and I are excited to get on the road tomorrow to see them! Hopefully momma Jess can get some much deserved and needed rest this evening!

Way to go Jess - you carried these babies for over 36 weeks and hardly ever complained! You're going to be an awesome momma and Ty an awesome daddy!

I only have a few pictures on my phone but will post some as soon as I have them...they are so sweet! Ok, off to pack for our trip north!

No comments:

Post a Comment