Monday, October 5, 2009

Introducing...Sweet Baby Girls!

WARNING: picture overload!

Introducing...the latest additions to the Oatess family! Welcome to the world Mya JoLynn and Macy Ann!

Matt and I took last Thursday and Friday off and drove to Indiana to visit our new neices! Jessi and babies were in the hospital until Saturday afternoon - all are doing very well! Meeting Macy and Mya was one of the best moments ever, I can only imagine what it will be like to meet little Nash. And leaving my family - especially Jessi and the babies - to drive back to Memphis was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do! I've only cried 4 times today, I think...whew!

Below are some pictures, apologies for the overload...they're just too cute, I can't help but show them off! Enjoy!

Tyler, Jessi, Mya and Macy


Auntie Amy, Mya and Macy, and future cousin Nash (aka...bump)

Not many sweeter things than teeny sleepy babes.

Big yawn Mya!

Yummy baby burritos.

Papa Joey enjoying Macy's company with a pretty proud grin on his face.


Auntie Katy looks pretty happy!

Nana Kay and Macy. Baby booty...gotta love it!


The new, proud daddy

Teeny toes


Uncle Matt...practicing.


So little!

Mya, relaxing after filling her belly


Katy, Jessi and babies, Mom, Amy...celebrating the big homecoming!

No, no, we won't go...back to Memphis.
:(

Jessi and Tyler...what great parents you already are!

1 comment:

  1. The girls really miss their Auntie Amy, too! So do I...can't wait to see you again. Your belly is going to be so big at Christmas! :) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete