Friday, December 18, 2009

35 weeks, nursery, and my new stove!

35 weeks today...wow! Baby Nash is the size of a honeydew and he/she is definitely running out of room! At my Dr. appointment this morning, I was measuring one week ahead and had lost one pound. My blood pressure was good (after laying on my left side for 30 minutes...it was high the first time they took it), I'm only a fingertip dilated, so I was "officially" cleared to make the drive to Indiana this afternoon! We're packing the car as we speak (and the carseat too, no worries - just in case!).

35 weeks

This week Matt and I put up some wall decals in the nursery...we've been debating about it putting them up, but we're really happy with the way they turned out. The pictures below are just the one above the crib, we have a few more we pay on the other walls since they turned out so well.




And more exciting news this week...my Christmas surprise:
A new stove!

I walked in the house on Wednesday evening to find this shiny new stove and couldn't have been more excited. Getting rid of our old inefficient, paint peeling, 3 burner stove - priceless. So excited to get back from Christmas and start using it! We "agreed" to not exchange gifts this year (as in years past), and I actually obeyed the rule - and Matthew broke it. I'm pretty thrilled with his purchase though, I must say. Thanks baby - you're the best!

Alright...off to load up. This guy is thrilled about the ride in the car and all the playtime with Louie and Xena once we get to Indiana...not to mention all the spoiling by Papa Joey!

Merry Christmas everyone!
xxoo!

1 comment:

  1. The Nursery looks really cute!! Only a couple more weeks until little Nash will be here...I can't wait! So weird to think that both my sisters will be mommies soon...thats okay, I think I'll have more fun just being the Aunt. :)

    ReplyDelete