Wednesday, December 8, 2010

WALKING!!!

And...He's off!

 A little unsteady...but gaining confidence

 So proud of himself!

Look at me!

The Christmas tree, we think, served as motivation for Nash to finally let go of the couch/ottoman/us and start walking!  He is still pretty wobbly and makes us nervous around corners - but he is so totally proud of himself.  The cutest little walking kiddo I've ever seen, I must say.  Right now he's padding around in mostly bare feet so he can grip well - but I guess we'll have to start considering shoes in the near future so he can walk around in public places.  I can't believe my baby is walking...

Nash Thomas - we're so proud of you!  It's such a joy to watch you learn and explore new things, especially walking!  You chase after Roscoe and zoom towards all the things you're not supposed to play with.  You are much more stealthy now that you're walking - your little footsteps are much more quiet than your crawl - we've had to come searching for you a few times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment