Monday, July 16, 2012

Quinner goes to school, Mommy goes to work

So, the truth is...it is not any easier to leave kiddo #2 at daycare.  I thought possibly it would be.  I was kidding myself...it wasn't.  At all.  I love Miss Pat and Miss Jen, so "knowing" them made it not as worrisome.  BUT.  My heart ached the entire day to hold my baby next to me, to watch him sleep, to feed him myself instead of hooking up to the damned breast pump (thank goodness for breast pumps...such a love/hate relationship), to smell his skin.  HOW, HOW did five months go by so fast?  I missed him today, I'll miss him tomorrow, and every day from this point forward that I have to leave him and his brother.  I just miss them when I'm not there.  For 20 minutes or for an 8 hour working day - I miss them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment