Monday, May 23, 2011

Mother's Day - 2011

Matt spent the weekend in Fort Lauderdale with his college buddies....so Nash, Roscoe and I packed up and went to Indiana for the weekend.  I loved being able to spend mother's day with my mom!  We mostly just hung out and played with Nash....we did visit Katy and Clint's new house, I had to have my Bummies fix of a breaded cheeseburger/fries/root beer, and we were sure to get some cuddle time in with Macy and Mya.  I also got to meet sweet Halle Grace Moore for the first time - oh my goodness she is so sweet!  The entire family got together at Kober's house for dinner and it was quite the crazy household...doggies and babies everywhere!  So good catching up with everyone though...sometimes it makes me wish we were closer!

It was a perfect mothers day in many ways....I am so lucky to have my mom in my life, she is so amazing as a mother and as a friend and now a grandma!

Here are some pics from our weekend....



cute little bums playing the piano

miss halle!

clean cousins!
 

sweet cousins


 
sleepyhead(s)

first wagon ride

so fun!

what a big boy!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment