Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Long time, no post!

I'm sitting at the shop waiting for my oil to get changed....so, I thought I would take the time to start some updates.  It's been a long time...our Nashman keeps us busy and on our toes...his personality is so vivid these days and we love it!  A few posts to come:

-Nash moves to the toddler room at school!
-Photo shoot with live bunnies
-Katy gets married in Jamaica...Nash stays home with Nannie and Opa
-Nash's 15 month check up

Can't have a post without that sweet face....

hide and go seek


facing off with roscoe dog

winner!


first time using a fork


chatting with paddington bear...he used to be daddy's when daddy was little!


we couldn't help ourselves...

umm...the discovery of nick jr when i am attempting to get dinner ready - life saver.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE Nash dressed as Paddington Bear! I literally laughed out loud!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete